About DAV Sec-37 >> ADMISSIONS
ADMISSION PROCEDURE : The school has a proper procedure to be followed by each and every parent who seeks the admission of his or her ward. First of all, the child should be registered with the school for the admission to the class he/she is seeking admission. Interview letter should be collected at the time of submission of form. No special test can be arranged if a student misses the test for any reason.
ADMISSION TO CLASS XI ON THE BASIS OF APTITUDE TEST.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION TO NURSERY : The child must have speech clarity, mental alertness and recognition of common objects.
AGE LIMIT FOR CLASS NURSERY : 3 years as on 31.12.2012
AGE LIMIT FOR CLASS KG : 4 years as on 31.12.2012
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION :
1. Original birth Certificate for verification and its attested photocopy.
2. Two passport size colour photographs.
3. School leaving Certificate and Mark sheet from the school last attended (For other Classes) .
MODE OF PAYMENT :
1. Payments are received in school through cheques against a proper receipt
2. Payments should be made by the dates intimated.